still life 静物
Friday, June 4 – Saturday, July 31, 2021
Closed on Sundays, Mondays, and National Holidays
[ Important notice for visitors ]
* Please fill in form as a part of the prevention measures against the spreading of COVID-19.
* Please wear masks at all the time and sanitize your hands at the gallery entrance.
* Please refrain from visiting the gallery if you have such symptoms as fever or coughing.
* Please note that we cannot accept visitors with fever of 37.5 C or above.
[ Our preventing measures against the COVID-19 ]
* All our staff take temperature every morning and co-check each health status.
* Gallery doors and windows will be regularly opened to ensure the space is sufficiently ventilated.
* The gallery staff will be washing and sanitizing hands frequently and keep wearing masks at all times.
* Partitions will be installed at the reception counter to prevent droplets.
* We make sure to sanitize the exposed areas.
“A Second Silent Spring” by Hiroshi Sugimoto
(from the Yomiuri Shimbun on April 15, 2020)
“A Second Silent Spring” by Hiroshi Sugimoto (video version)
A Second Silent Spring by Hiroshi Sugimoto
Production/Text/Direction: Hiroshi Sugimoto
Music: Keiichiro Shibuya
ATAK018 Soundtrack for Memories of Origin Hiroshi Sugimoto
Installation views from HIROSHI SUGIMOTO - POST VITAM, Kyoto City KYOCERA Museum of Art
The original text was written for Yomiuri News Paper, published on April 15 2020
English translation: Giles Murray
Photo: Yuji Ono, Yoshio Suzuki, Sugimoto Studio
May 8, 2021｜ Notice of reopening the gallery
Gallery Koyanagi will reopen the gallery from Wednesday, May 12 to Saturday, May 29 in shortened opening hours.
Dates : Wednesday, May 12 – Saturday, May 29
Opening hours : 12:00–18:00
April 7, 2021｜Hiroshi Sugimoto / Christian Marclay｜Exhibition dates changed
The current exhibition of Hiroshi Sugimoto, "OPTICKS" will be extended until May 29th.
Due to the ongoing pandemic, the solo exhibition of Christian Marclay, originally scheduled for May 2021, has been postponed. The new dates will be announced on our website once it is rescheduled.
Christian Marclay, Face (Green), 2020, 30 x 30.3 cm
March 19, 2021｜Mark Manders
Mark Manders's solo exhibition will be held at The Museum of Contemporary Art Tokyo from March 20th to June 20th.
This is the first solo exhibition at a Japanese art museum by Mark Manders.
Saturday, March 20 – Sunday, June 20, 2021
Museum of Contemporary Art Tokyo
Mark Manders' Studio View
May 22, 2020 | Hiroshi Sugimoto | Release of the new videowork
The video version of “A Second Silent Spring” by Hiroshi Sugimoto has been released online.
Unauthorized copying and replication of the contents of this site, text and images are prohibited.